Tuesday, January 31, 2012

hiya!

Well as you know I was on a ski trip lasst Friday and was unable to attend therapuetic skating and will not be able to attend this week because of an injury I aquired while on that ski trip....karma. However in the near future I will be posting a few sections of an interveiw I had with a Special Olympics coach, through posting this I have hoped that everyone will leave some feedback to helping me finalize my goals for my capstone, seeing as I have been on the fence about a few of them. Thanks! Oh and follow the link for any further information on the Special Olympics:)

4 comments:

  1. Ya haha and now you are brokee!!!:) I can't wait for you to post those interviews that will be really awesome!!! What if you posted interviews with the kiddos that would be really cute and post pictures that would really be heart touching but just make sure to get parent consent!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great that you were able to interview someone! Do you plan to hold a lot of interviews, or just this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really awesome!! Your doing great with your capstone! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete