Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Ok so on Friday I helped with therapeutic skating and was given my schedule for the Special Olympics:) the state games are being held in Flagstaff on the 17th. I will be going up there with my coach and at the event will be assisting the skaters. I have been thinking though of changing the goals for my capstone due to an interviewwith a Special Olympics coach. I had asked her what she thought the Special Olympics needed and money and ice time seemed to be something mentioned. so instead of trying to raise pArticipation of skaters I may just focus on fundraising and helping make the Special Olympics more efficient. However I have not decided yet:) ok until next time.....comment:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck at the state games! You work so well with other people, and I'm sure you're going to have a blast! :)
ReplyDeleteThe state games sound exciting! Also, fundraising for more money and ice time may help raise the amount of participants that are willing to skate.
ReplyDelete