Hey everyone, so I was unable to attend therapeutic skaing last Friday, and will not be ale to make it this Friday :( however I have finalized my plans for flagstaff and can't wait to help out!!!:)
I went ice skating with my mommy every Xmas and once I tried to do a twirl because my mommy was doing one and I fell on the ice bruised my tailbone and blacked out for 5 seconds so ya I didn't skate for about 3 years and then I did again and I still love it I just don't do twirls so ya!!!:)
that is sad. but you will get another chance. buck up
ReplyDeleteWhat are your plans??
ReplyDeleteI went ice skating with my mommy every Xmas and once I tried to do a twirl because my mommy was doing one and I fell on the ice bruised my tailbone and blacked out for 5 seconds so ya I didn't skate for about 3 years and then I did again and I still love it I just don't do twirls so ya!!!:)
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks for your feedback Kali:)
ReplyDelete